Hybrid cooling solution for ultimate relief: Evaporative INUTEQ-H2O® Cooling Fabric for 2-6 hours of cooling relief per soaking and INUTEQ-PAC® bio-based Phase Change Material inserts maintain a comfortable constant temperature for up to 2 hours (depends, using the 6.5°C or 15°C inserts).
Please order the INUTEQ-PAC® bio-based PCM cooling inserts separately.
Activation is easy: just soak in water for max. 2 minutes and gently squeeze out excess water. Your vest is now ready to wear, instantly creating evaporative cooling for up to 8 hours, depending on the ambient temperature, humidity and airflow.
1) Soak in water
2) Gently squeeze out excess water
3) Enjoy immediate cooling
Exterior: 100% Nylon fabric
Core: INUTEQ-H2O® superabsorbent cooling fabric with antibacterial treatment
Pockets: Polyesther Mesh
Pockets for inserts: Four (2 Front, 2 Back) Closure: Front opening zipper
* incorporates a unique cooling technology
* is machine washable and has antibacterial properties
* is easy to use and re-use
* is lightweight, non-toxic and durable
* provides up to 15ºC / 59F cooling relief below ambient temperature
* offers up to 8 hours of cooling comfort
* is CE-marked
|[a] shoulder to shoulder||38,8 15,3||40,0 15,8||41,3 16,3||42,5 16,7||43,8 17,2||45,0 17,7|
|[b] cross chest front||32,0 12,6||33,5 13,2||35,0 13,8||36,5 14,4||38,0 15,0||39,5 15,6|
|[c] 1/2 bottom width||41,5 16,3||43,8 17,2||46,0 18,1||48,3 19,0||50,5 19,7||52,8 20,8|