GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF INUTEQ B.V.
Having its registered office at the Osnabrücktraat 30 7418 BN Deventer, The Netherlands Registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 53987756, VAT number NL8511.04.071B01.
Article 1. Definitions
In these general terms and conditions the following terms are capitalised and used in the following meaning, unless expressly indicated otherwise:
- Consumer: the Buyer who enters into an Agreement with Inuteq and thereby does not act in the exercising of a profession or operating of a company.
- Buyer: the natural person or legal entity who purchases Products from Inuteq and who is the other party to the Agreement with Inuteq within the meaning of article 6:231 under c of the Dutch Civil Code (Burgerlijk Wetboek).
- Inuteq: the party with which the Buyer concludes the Agreement and user of these general terms and conditions within the meaning of Section 6:231(b) of the Dutch Civil Code (Burgerlijk Wetboek).
- Order: placing an order to supply Products by the Buyer from Inuteq.
- Agreement: the agreement between Inuteq and Buyer on the basis of which Inuteq supplies Products to Buyer against payment.
- Parties: Inuteq and the Buyer jointly.
- Products: all goods, including coolvests, coolcaps and all other cooling products, which are the subject of the Agreement.
- In writing: “In writing” for the purposes of these general terms and conditions shall also include communication by e-mail, fax or digital (for example via an online interface), provided that the identity and integrity of the content are duly established.
- Website: Inuteq’ website, which can be accessed at: https://www.inuteq.com